2010 Homeowners Tax Credits*
The Goodman brand offers a complete line of energy-saving, refreshingly affordable heating and cooling products. Listed below for quick reference, are the qualifying Goodman Products. Qualifying products and systems must meet specific energy efficiency standards and be identified as matched systems by the AHRI (Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute).
The products listed below are Qualified Energy Property and, if installed in the homeowner's primary residence and placed in service between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010, they may qualify for a non-refundable tax credit under Section 25C of the Internal Revenue Code for 30% of the cost, up to $1,500. To learn the full details regarding the tax credits, talk to your tax professional or visit www.energy.gov/taxbreaks for more information.
- Gas Furnaces Rated 95% AFUE or Higher
- Advanced Main Circulating Fan**
* Check with installing dealer or tax code to determine specific amount allowed for these products. Actual tax credit amounts remain under review.
- Central Air Conditioners DSXC18, DSX18, DSXC16, DSX16, SSX16
- Heat Pumps DSZC18, DSZ18, DSZC16, DSZ16
SSZ16, SSZ14, GSH14
- Packaged Gas/Electrics GPG15 (2- to 4-Ton Gas Electric units)
- Packaged Heat Pumps GPH15 (2- to 4-Ton "M" Series Heat Pumps)
GPH14 (2- to 5-Ton "H" Series Heat Pumps)
- Packaged Air Conditioners GPC15 ( 2- to 4-Ton "M" Series AC Units)
GPC14 (2- to 5-Ton "H" Series AC Units)
This certification is made pursuant of section 25C of the Internal Revenue Code***
* A tax credit is generally more valuable than an equivalent tax deduction because a tax credit reduces tax dollar-for-dollar, while a deduction only removes a percentage of the tax that is owed. Tax filers can itemize purchases in their federal income tax form, which will lower the total amount of tax they owe the government. Goodman recommends that homeowners consult with a tax professional to determine the application of credits outlined in this program.
Why Choose Us?
- 100% Guaranteed Work
- Professional Technicians
Contact Us Today!